2019 Kawasaki TERYX 800
Stock Image: Bright White
Known for its legendary V-twin power and versatility, the Kawasaki Teryx® side x side is ready to tackle the toughest of obstacles. Built with Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (KHI) strength and backed by the Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty, the Teryx is the ultimate off-road adventure partner.
- Aggressive front end styling
- Optimized settings for Fox Podium 2.0 shocks
- The Kawasaki STRONG 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with confidence-inspiring automatic engine braking performance
- Tilting steel cargo bed holds up to 600 lbs.
- 2-inch hitch receiver
- Massive towing capacity of up to 1,300 lbs.
- 783cc V-twin engine with legendary Kawasaki torque and power
- Smooth & responsive Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch. Maintains belt tension for instant throttle response and improved belt life. The CVT's centrifugal clutch enables positive belt engagement providing confidence-inspiring automatic engine braking performance on challenging descents.
- Premium Fox Podium 2.0 shocks improve traction and handling, while dual front disc brakes and a tight turning radius provide unmatched performance.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, OHV, 90° V liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 783cc
- Bore x Stroke: 85.0 x 69.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Maximum Torque: 47.0 lb-ft@ 5500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with two 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with electronic advance
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission: Continuously Variable belt-drive Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch and H, L, N, and reverse
- Final Drive: Selectable 4-wheel drive with locking front differential, shaft
- Engine Braking: Yes
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Color-matched dual A-Arms with piggyback reservoir coil-over Fox Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping/8.0 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Color-matched Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with piggyback reservoir coil-over Fox Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping/8.3 in
- Front Tires: Maxxis 26 x 9-12
- Rear Tires: Maxxis 26 x 11-12
- Steering: Rack-and-pinion with EPS
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic discs with two-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Ground Clearance: 11.2 in
- Fuel Capacity: 7.9 gal
- Turning Radius: 16.7 ft
- Cargo Bed Dimensions (LxWxH): 27.6 x 43.3 x 10.4 in
- Cargo Bed Capacity: 600 lb
- Load Capacity: 1109 lb
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Towing Capacity: 1300 lb
- Lighting: (2) 35W headlights, (2) 8W taillights, 24W stoplight
- Frame: Steel Tube Double-X Reinforcement
- Overall Length: 118.1 in
- Overall Width: 61.6 in
- Overall Height: 75.8 in
- Curb Weight: 1569.2 lb**
- Wheelbase: 85.8 in
- Instruments: Multi-function digital meter with speedometer, fuel gauge, clock, hour meter, odometer, dual trip meter and parking-brake indicator, R/N/P/4WD, water temp and low-oil-pressure indicators
- Color Choices: Bright White
- Warranty: Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, or 36 months
**Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). KAWASAKI CARES: Warning: The Teryx® side x side can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Never ride on public roads or pavement. Avoid high speed turns or abrupt maneuvers. Be extra careful on difficult terrain. Read Owner's Manual and all on-product warnings. Protect the environment and obey all laws and regulations that control the use of this vehicle. © Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Specifications subject to change.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, OHV, 90 deg. V
- Bore and Stroke
- 85.0 x 69.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with two 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
- TCBI with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- Color-matched dual A-Arms with piggyback reservoir coil-over Fox Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic discs with two-piston calipers
- Front Tire
- Maxxis 26 x 9-12
- Rear Suspension
- Color-matched independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with piggyback reservoir coil-over Fox Podium shocks, with adjustable spring preload and 24-way compression damping
- Rear Brakes
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tire
- Maxxis 26 x 11-12
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 1569.2 lb.
- 85.8 in.
- Front Travel
- 8.0 in.
- Rear Travel
- 8.3 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.2 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 600 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1300 lb.
- Continuously Variable belt-drive Transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch and H, L, N, and reverse
- Drive System
- Selectable 4-wheel drive with locking front differential, shaft
- Bright White
- Kawasaki Strong 3-Year Limited Warranty