2013 Honda GOLD WING F6B
A New Way To Go Everywhere.
Honda’s new Gold Wing F6B takes the world’s greatest touring motorcycle—our own Gold Wing—and puts a whole new spin on it. Lighter, trimmer, leaner. Perfect for around-town, shorter trips, or even a weekend getaway, the Gold Wing F6B still offers plenty of storage capacity and performance, along with many of the Gold Wing’s comfort and luxury features. Best of all, it has a clean, fresh look that’s all its own.
Integrated Luggage: With lockable twin saddlebags, the new Gold Wing F6B gives you plenty of room to carry what you need, or to secure any purchases you make along the way.
Six-Cylinder Engine: Based on the Gold Wing’s 1832cc powerplant, the Gold Wing F6B’s engine features the same smooth power. And since the Gold Wing F6B is lighter, it’s going to feel even more powerful.
Low-profile Windshield: The Gold Wing F6B’s lower windshield really opens up the cockpit, and puts you in touch with the environment. While it still offers excellent wind and weather protection, you’re going to find it’s a lot of fun to ride behind.
- 1832cc Liquid-cooled, Fuel-injected Engine: The Gold Wing F6B's fuel-injected, horizontally opposed six-cylinder engine is exceptionally smooth and incredibly powerful. This time-tested powerplant delivers plenty of useable power, using regular unleaded fuel. And to eliminate crankshaft-induced torque reaction at the chassis, the gearbox spins opposite the crank's rotation.
- Shaft Final Drive: Clean, efficient and virtually maintenance-free, the F6B’s proven shaft final drive is exactly what you want on a bike like this. You can pile on the miles without ever having to worry about lubricating or adjusting a chain.
- Adjustable Suspension: Rear Pro Arm single-side swingarm with Pro-Link single shock features remote-controlled spring preload adjustment.
- Wind and Weather Protection: The 2013 Gold Wing F6B’s layered-surface bodywork does more than just look great. It offers exceptional wind and weather protection, and helps make riding fun even in cold weather.
- Low-Profile Windscreen: Part of the Gold Wing F6B’s new look is its low-profile windscreen. Just enough coverage to offer wind protection, but not too much to isolate you from the ride. It’s a perfect touch!
- Aggressive New Styling: There’s no mistaking the new F6B’s sleek new look: The bodywork is super streamlined, a new rear cowl dresses up the rear, and blacked-out styling touches means this new bike looks as good as it performs.
- Blacked-out Styling: Innovative appearance with blacked-out styling applied to wheels, engine and frame.
- Comfortable Seat: You won't want the ride to end on a new Gold Wing F6B—the seat is contoured and comfortable, so you and your passenger can enjoy the trip.
- Spacious Storage: Using the Gold Wing-style saddlebags means the new Gold Wing F6B offers 22 liters of lockable, weather-resistant storage.
- Glovebox: A center-mounted lockable glovebox is standard for added convenience and storage.
- Audio System with Surround Sound: When using the speakers (SRS CS Auto), the audio image is enhanced along with deep low tones, producing a powerful surround sound. When using the headsets (SRS Headphone), you'll hear a three-dimensional sound field brimming with realistic sound.
- iPod® Connectivity: Now you can connect a compatible Apple® iPod® player or other USB mass storage devices, such as flash drives that contain MP3, WMA6 or AAC music files, and control them through the Gold Wing's audio controls. The connector is located in the lockable trunk, where devices can be conveniently carried and discreetly stored.
- Engine Type: 1832cc liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 74.0mm x 71.0mm
- Induction: PGM-FI
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital with 3-D mapping
- Compression Ratio: 9.8:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed including Overdrive
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front Suspension: 45mm cartridge fork with anti-dive system; 4.8 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro Arm single-side swingarm with Pro-Link single shock with remote-controlled spring preload adjustment
- Front Brakes: Dual full-floating 296mm discs with CBS three-piston calipers
- Rear Brake: Single ventilated 316mm disc with CBS three-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 130/70R-18
- Rear Tire: 180/60R-16
- Rake: 29.15 deg.
- Trail: 109mm (4.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 66.5 in.
- Seat Height: 29.1 in.
- Curb Weight: 842 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 6.7 gal.
- Model Id: GL1800B
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA standards.
- Available Colors: Black, Red
- Three Years: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Horizontally opposed six-cylinder; SOHC; two valves per cylinder
- 1832 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 74.0 x 71.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Computer-controlled digital with 3-D mapping
- Front Suspension
- 45mm cartridge fork with anti-dive system; 4.8 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro Arm single-side swingarm with Pro-Link single shock with remote-controlled spring preload adjustment
- Front Brakes
- Dual full-floating 296mm discs with CBS three-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single ventilated 316mm disc with CBS three-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 66.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 29.1 in.
- 29.15 deg.
- 109 mm (4.3 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.7 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 842 lb.
- Five-speed including Overdrive
- Final Drive
- Black, Red
- Three year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.